Thank you, Danielle from Life of a Literary Nerd, for nominating me to do the Sunshine Blogger Award (ages ago)! Go check out her awesome blog!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. What is the last book you added to your TBR?
The Architect of Song by A G Howard. It sounded interesting!
2. If you could get an ARC of any book that comes out later this year what would it be?
Shamefully I cannot think of anything!
3. What is your favorite place to read?
4. What author do you want to read more of?
Agatha Christie – I read a couple of her books and really enjoyed them. Would love to read some more.
5. What author can you not get into?
Thomas Hardy – I tried a few times, but no, not for me.
6. What book do you think everyone needs to read?
Bambi, by Felix Salten. People often don’t seem to know that it was a book rather in the Watership Down vein before it ever was a Disney movie. The book is heart wrenching, and so much more real and dark than the movie. It’s utterly amazing.
7. If you could turn any book into a movie/tv show what would it be?
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I would love to see that! Someone must have bought the rights to that one already, right?
8. What is your book dream vacation spot?
As in a place in a book I’d like to visit? Hobbiton maybe?
9. What is your favorite genre to read?
Probably fantasy, though animal perspective is also a big favourite.
10. What is the last song you listened to? (Bonus if you can relate it to a book)
Not My Baby, by Alvvays. Not at all book related, but been listening to their album Antisocialites almost non-stop for the last month!
11. Who are your top 5 characters (books, TV, movies, anything)?
Talk about hard questions!
In no particular order:
Vasya (The Bear and the Nightingale – book)
Jesse and Celine (Before Sunrise – movie)
Professor McGonagall (Harry Potter- books/movies)
Elizabeth Bennett (Pride and Prejudice – book)
My nominations and questions:
(apologies if you have already did this on your blog!)
Abbey @ Three Cats and a Girl
Claire @ bookscoffeeandrepeat
Kris @ Boston Book Reader
Kathy @ Books & Munches
Taylor @ Taylor Reads Books
Regina @ Bookish In Bed
Ash @ For The Love of Books
Savannah @ The Book Prophet
Lindsey @ Paradis Books
Alex @ coffeeloving bookoholic
Your questions are:
- What is the first book you remember loving as a child?
- What is the last book you fell in love with?
- Which book have you re-read the most times?
- Which book do you love, but will you never re-read?
- Which two authors do you wish would co-write a novel?
- What book title best describes you (the title, not the contents)?
- What is your favourite book to movie adaptation?
- What is the worst book to movie adaptation?
- What genre do you read only rarely?
- What genre do you wish to read more of?
- Which book makes you smile?