Just spent some thinking about the books I would like to read in October. I did not want to have too massive a TBR, so I can mood read and even use my new TBR bag!
The not-so-big TBR is not helped by the fact that there are a few readathons in October that all interest me and though I seldomly fully engage in readathons I do like to use them to help inspire my TBR! I like to genre-hop, so prefer it that way!
So, what’s going on in October? Well…
3. OWNtober – read physical books on your TBR (hosted by Kathy from Books and Munches)
I have a couple of e-books I want to read and there’s a buddy read or two.
I will be combining some stuff, so let’s a have a look:
1. Anne of Cleves (Sarah-Beth Watkins) – Publication date: 26 October (NetGalley)
2. Bird Box (Josh Malerman) – Spookathon
3. The Woman in White (Wilkie Collins) – Victober & Spookathon & OWNtober
4. The Return of the King (J R R Tolkien) – buddy read & OWNtober
5. Wives and Daughters (Elizabeth Gaskell) – Victober & OWNtober
6. Empress Wu: Rise (Peachill) – OWNtober
7. Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban (J K Rowling) – buddy read & OWNtober (& Spookathon? because dementors are scary and prisoner is a spooky word?!)
8. Misery (Stephen King) – Spookathon & OWNtober
So that is only 8 books on my TBR for October, which hopefully will leave me time to mood read! And bring out that TBR bag!