So these are some series I plan to continue and finish or start (not including re-reads).
CONTINUE (AND HOPEFULLY FINISH):
- The Raven Cycle (Maggie Stiefvater) – I read The Raven Boys recently and really enjoyed it, so I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series in 2019. They just came in the post a couple of days ago.
- The Nevernight Chronicle (Jay Kristoff) – I will wait with reading Godsgrave until the publication date of Darkdawn is announced, but hopefully I will read both of those in 2019.
- The Winternight Trilogy (Katherine Arden) – Can’t wait to read the third book in this series. I really enjoyed the first two.
- The Grisha Trilogy (Leigh Bardugo) – I read the first book and should be reading the others in 2019.
- The Mistborn Trilogy (Brandon Sanderson) – I treated myself to this trilogy for Christmas. I have only read The Wheel of Time books that Sanderson finished for Robert Jordan and it’s about time I dove into his own universe. This seemed the best place to start.
- Temeraire (Naomi Novik) – I have the first book on my Kindle and would really like to start reading this series in 2019!
- Matthew Shardlake (C J Sansom) – I have the first couple of books on my Kindle and this sounds like a series I would really enjoy. Not a series I expect to finish in 2019, but I hope to start it!
- The Broken Earth series (N K Jemisin) – I picked up the first in this series in one of Amazon’s daily Kindle deals for 99p. I have heard really good things and I am pretty keen to dive in at some point in 2019!
Planned re-reads next!