With five months of the year left I took a look at my 2019 TBR and though I am making some progress, I need to be making more! So let’s start changing that this August!
I am picking three books to read from that list that feel like they could be summery reads (two of which are part of my August 2018 book haul, so that’s a nice bonus):
- This Adventure Ends (Emma Mills)
- August 2018 purchase – some YA on a TBR is hopefully a good thing
- The Summer of Impossible Things (Rowan Coleman)
- I don’t know much about this one – it was a cover buy.
- Eucalyptus (Murray Bail)
- August 2018 purchase – Australian fiction that just sounds a bit different!
Also on my TBR:
- Knife of Dreams (Robert Jordan)
- series continuation: book 11 of The Wheel of Time
- Godsgrave (Jay Kristoff)
- series continuation – it’s been way too long since I read Nevernight and it’s about time!
- Lie (Natalia Jaster)
- A Polar Affair (Lloyd Spencer Davis)
- NetGalley eARC
- Feed (M T Anderson)
- for my Lingering Books Project. Unless I feel like reading one of the other books, I think this one fits best for now. Since there are quite a few big books on my TBR for August I felt I should go with one of the shortest at just over 300 pages.
It looks set to be a pretty awesome reading month!