This month I have decided to split my TBR into several sections. I have a few set projects going on!
October Haul 2017/2018
Yesterday I posted my Haul Review and these are the books that I chose to read from my hauls from October 2017 and 2018.
2019 TBR book:
I really need to get on with my 19 for 2019 with only three months left in the year to read them. I want to read at least two, preferrably more.
- Home Fire (Kamila Shamsie) Leftover from my September TBR
- A Monster Calls (Patrick Ness) I mean… Why have I not read this yet??
I will try and read this one this month. I have done well so far with my Lingering Books and I would like to continue making progress.
- Golden Lion (Wilbur Smith)
- Murder Any Witch Way (N M Howell)
- Fake Blood (Whitney Gardner) – a graphic novel to make my life easier!
- The Death of Mrs Westaway (Ruth Ware) – currently reading
Considering what my reading is like at the moment, it is unlikely I will get to all nine of these books, but I am not going to stress out about it 🙂 The one I am most likely to push aside would be The Woman in White. I am not sure I will be in the mood for it. I will put it on my TBR anyway, because you just never know and I would actually love to finally read it!
If I (assuming miracles do exist) have time to spare, I will try and knock off some more from my 2019 TBR.