Are you in?
This is a challenge hosted by Cathy at 746 Books and basically is designed to inspire you to read 20 books during the summer months, from 1 June until 1 September. Or less if 20 is too much. It could be 10 or 15, whatever number suits you.
You set a TBR, but you can swap out books at any time, which I like a lot!
I will try and read 20.
So here goes:
- Our Dark Duet (V E Schwab)
- How To Stop Time (Matt Haig)
- The Lost Flowers of Alice Heart (Holly Ringland)
- Good Omens (Neil Gaiman / Terry Pratchett)
- The Dinner (Herman Koch)
- English Animals (Laura Kaye)
- Feathers (Thor Hanson)
- Hamnet (Maggie O’Farrell)
- Queenie (Candy Carty-Williams)
- Saving Ruby King (Catherine Adel West)
- Drift (Claire Littlemore)
- Quell (Claire Littlemore)
- Tower of Thorns (Juliet Marillier)
- Den of Wolves (Juliet Marillier)
- Spring (William Horwood)
- Awakening (William Horwood)
- Wild Beauty (Anna-Marie McLemore)
- The Flatshare (Beth O’Leary)
- Deeplight (Frances Hardinge)
- Uncommon People (David Hepworth)
That’s it for now. All of these are subject to change, but I am pretty happy with this list. It has a bit of everything, but nothing too dark or heavy for summer reading! I am also hoping to finish some series and re-start one.
(I haven’t counted my two current reads, as I started them in May, but I might do in the end for winning’s sake! 😉 )