We all have those books on our shelves that we are not that excited about. We picked them up at some point and we are kind of interested, but realistically we are never going to pick them up, because there are too many other books we are more excited about.
This usually happens to quite a few charity shop buys in my case – they linger on my shelves like old maids never being asked to dance. Well, let’s give them a twirl!
Let’s pick six lingering books off my shelves to read in 2020.
- The Nest (Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney)
The Italian Woman (Jean Plaidy)– read: March 20 ★★★★☆☆☆
- Golden Lion (Wilbur Smith)
- Looking for Alaska (John Green)
- The Perfume Collector (Kathleen Tessaro)
- The Memory Game (Nicci French)