Thank you to Siobhan over at her Novelties blog for tagging me earlier today for this wonderfully seasonal book tag. I haven’t done a tag for a while, so I thought I would get to it right away.
I think The Artisan Heart by Dean Mayes has a very autumnal cover and includes said reds, oranges and yellows. I could not think of a more fitting cover…
2. Cozy Sweater: It’s finally cold enough to wear warm, cozy clothing. What book gives you the warm fuzzy feelings?
I would go for the original Shannara series by Terry Brooks. Definitely the book version of comfort food for me.
3. Fall Storm: The wind is howling, and the rain is pouring. Pick your favourite book or genre to read on a stormy day.
4. Cool, crisp air: What cool character would you like to trade places with?
Not sure. I think Mat Cauthon in The Wheel of Time series is pretty cool.
5. Hot apple cider: What is an under-hyped book that you want to see being the next big thing?
I love the Gryphon Riders series by Derek Siddoway, which is a self-published YA fantasy series. I am hoping to read the last book this month. The first two were excellent.
Easy! Circe by Madeline Miller. Both the naked hardback and the dust jacket are stunning!
7. Pumpkin Spice: What’s your favourite fall time snack to eat while reading?
At the moment I just want to eat crisps… Like, all the time! Does that count?
8. Warm, Cozy Bonfire: Spead the warmth! Who are you going to tag?